Health In the News
Most Recent Additions:
- Is Buying Organic Worth the Cost?
- The short answer is yes: organic is worthwhile. Read on to find out why.
posted July 29, 2013 | read more
- Naturopathic Treatment of Crohn’s Disease
- (http://ndnr.com/gastrointestinal/naturopathic-treatment-of-crohn-disease/ “Naturopathic Treatment of Crohn’s Disease”)
posted January 1, 2011 | read more
- Immune support for children
- Every parent wants a healthy child. Good health depends on a healthy immune system. The job of the immune system is to protect and defend the body against infection from disease-producing microorganisms such as the viruses, bacteria, fungi, and para¬sites that live in our environment. When the immune system is healthy and functioning properly, it fights off the micro¬organisms and sets up a healing response to repair the damage. Often, the body never shows any sign of the fight. At other times, the signs of illness are present. A healthy, efficient immune system is the key to a healthy, happy child who will resist infection, allergy, and chronic illness.
posted January 27, 2010 | read more